DevSecOps can help enterprises improve their business agility, time to market, and operational stability. But what, precisely, is DevSecOps? Several things:
- A philosophy focused on continuous value creation through increased collaboration among all SDLC stakeholders
- A business process model for core engineering practices that identifies opportunities for continuous improvement
- A cultural change that makes collaborative software development with core engineering principles and automation a way of working
- A set of engineering tools and coded compliance that helps achieve engineering agility
Succeeding with a DevSecOps approach requires establishing fully auditable and observable compliance controls via end-to-end automation. Wipro Digital, with our deep understanding of the role DevOps plays in digital transformation, can help in this regard.
What We Offer
Our comprehensive consulting framework introduces DevOps into clients’ organization during various phases of DevOps implementation.
- CI-CD strategy design, consulting, and governance
- Continuous Delivery maturity assessment and roadmap definition
- CI-CD platform design/build/rollout support
- CI-CD as a service model, with tools management and onboarding support
- Training, gamification and competency management
We evaluate DevOps adoption across the spectrum of the software delivery lifecycle. This approach considers every aspect, from build, continuous integration, and continuous deployment to continuous testing, environment and configuration management, and release management. Our continuous delivery framework builds enterprise agility by enabling various parts of the enterprise to work cohesively and achieve a cultural transformation and mindset shift. DevOps practices within this framework bring in engineering agility and ensure a left shift in quality.
The Digital Rig Platform – DevSecOps at Scale
Wipro’s marquee offering for end-to-end DevSecOps, Digital Rig, accelerates digital innovation and delivery for the enterprise. Digital Rig untangles DevSecOps adoption by simplifying, standardizing, and automating key engineering capabilities through a self-service catalogue while complying with federated and automated governance.
Aligned with Wipro’s Agile Anywhere approach, Digital Rig supports new ways of working in the current COVID-19 environment leveraging Rig Workbench.
The established methodologies and frameworks of Digital Rig cater to the entire DevOps engagement lifecycle by defining and managing DevOps as a code. This enables Day Zero productivity, with self-service and blueprint capabilities that bring velocity to all engineering activities and deliver a “single pane of glass” that enables organizations to make data-driven decisions through instrumentation and telemetry of DevSecOps metrics.