Corporate real estate (buildings, facilities, office space, etc.) was once seen as a cost center, with management focused on asset efficiency. Today, most CFOs and financial executives view the organizational real-estate portfolio as a strategic asset that, if managed effectively, can enhance productivity. As companies prepare for employees’ return to the office environment, facility managers should consider the benefits of an integrated workplace-management system.
Wipro and IBM have partnered to co-develop and deliver the Integrated Workplace Management Solution (IWMS). IBM TRIRIGA IWMS delivers a comprehensive suite of applications enabling organizations to manage the entire real-estate lifecycle. Using this integrated system, a company can seamlessly manage real-estate locations, assets, and even personnel, improving its operational efficiency and effectiveness.
Through this partnership, Wipro manages IBM TRIRIGA product development and future enhancements with more than 100 experienced TRIRIGA experts around the world. Wipro’s Digital TRIRIGA Service delivers in-depth IWMS solutions that empower companies to achieve the benefits that studies show facilities can play in collaboration and employee productivity:
- Buildings can improve overall productivity by as much as 12.5% or reduce them by as much as 17%
- Only 30% – 40% of employees with assigned office space are actually using them
- At any given time, about one-third of all knowledge workers in private and public sectors are working remotely
- One study found that moments of conversation between co-workers increases performance by 20%
- Recent GAAP / IFRS lease accounting changes will bring real estate leases on to the balance sheet in 2020-2021
Our Service Offerings