Many modern organizations struggle to effectively monitor and control projects, with cumbersome prioritization processes that lead to delays or incorrect decisions. Selecting the right set of projects within a business’ portfolio is important to staying one step ahead of the competition.
Wipro’s Project and Portfolio Management Services enable enterprises to digitize their project management frameworks and manage their project portfolio with full transparency into their investments, financial statements, and resources.
Leveraging the consultants, best practices, and latest technologies in our Center of Excellence, we empower customers to embrace a mature design-thinking process in which solutions are designed around personas and their respective journeys in the overall project and portfolio-management system.
Wipro’s Project and Portfolio Management Services enable companies to:
- Digitize Demand Intake: A single system for all business units to enter their demands in the form of ideas or proposals, along with a business case supporting their request. This system uses “What If” analysis and scenario comparison visualizations to review and approve demands for execution.
- Conduct Roadmapping and Capital Planning: Organizations can define their multi-year roadmaps and do capital planning around those roadmaps using the approved/running projects and future demand pipeline.
- Implement Projects and Programs: A Project Management module enables organizations to digitize all project frameworks like Waterfall, Agile, and Hybrid while driving project execution. Multiyear programs with projects and sub projects can also be created, with data rolling-up to the topmost node.
- Enhance Productivity: Project Managers can increase their efficiency by using predefined templates for project WBS, Risks, and Issues. They can also leverage the application to define custom forms and workflows for any supporting process around project and program management.
- Improve Financial Management: Organizations can define cost plans for labor and non-labor against their investments (project and program) and baseline them.
- Optimize Scheduling: Companies can more-precisely and effectively allocate tasks to the proper resource by matching skills to the tasks at hand.
- Leverage Visualization for Better Monitoring and Control: Role-based dashboards with action items (approvals, issues, risks, exceptions, etc.), scheduling notifications, and integration with BI tools like Power BI and Tableau help companies perform advanced reporting and drive insights.
- Go Paperless: Real-time project status reporting can be digitally scheduled and published for a predefined set of users.
- Effectively Plan Resource Capacity: Wipro’s system enables PMs to optimize staffing requirements with a clear view on the resource demand and available capacity, and requisition resources based on role and skill.
- Track Efforts: Planned and actual efforts can be tracked in real-time at the project level as entered by team members against tasks/projects.
- Improve Project Collaboration: Our Project and Portfolio Management Services promote collaboration between PM, team members, Resource Managers, etc. using various digital tools and functions.