According to premium analyst surveys, the Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) market is expected to grow from $3.44 billion in 2017 to $6.05 billion by 2022 – a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.9% for the forecast period.
This EAM adoption is driven by a number of factors, including an aging infrastructure; the improved ability to track organizational assets; the availability of new and disruptive technologies; and calls for reduced maintenance, lower procurement costs, and better return on assets.
To meet these demands, asset-intensive industries need to upgrade their legacy systems to advanced cloud technologies and a better Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) solution that can handle the rapid change.
A Better Enterprise Asset Management Solution
IBM Maximo has been one of the leading cloud-based Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) applications for more than a decade, with industry-specific features and capabilities that promote efficient work and asset management. IBM Maximo unifies asset-lifecycle and maintenance management on a single platform using six integrated modules:
- Asset management – Gives companies the control they need to efficiently track and manage asset and location data throughout the asset lifecycle.
- Work management – Enables management of both planned and unplanned work activities, from initial request through completion and recording of actuals.
- Service management – Helps organizations define service offerings, establish service level agreements (SLAs), proactively monitor service level delivery, and implement escalation procedures.
- Contract management – Offers complete support for purchase, lease, rental, warranty, labor rate, software, master, blanket and user-defined contracts.
- Inventory management – Captures every detail of asset-related inventory and its usage, including what, when, where, how many and how valuable.
- Procurement management – Supports all phases of enterprise-wide procurement, including direct purchasing and inventory replenishment.
Key Service Offerings
Wipro has been a Platinum partner of IBM for more than a decade and maintains a dedicated IBM Maximo Center of Excellence. Our cloud-based IBM Maximo-as-a-Service solution provides an efficient asset-management system, with pre-configured business processes and flexibility to configure and customize reports, screens, interfaces and business logic to meet specific business requirements.
Organizations can leverage IBM Maximo and Wipro’s industry expertise to optimize their asset-management programs, enabling them to improve asset ROI, reduce costs and risk, enhance productivity and efficiency, make better decisions, improve responsiveness, streamline regulatory compliance activities, and reduce total cost of ownership.
A Platinum Worldwide IBM Alliance Partner for Maximo
Wipro is one of few service organizations recognized as a “Platinum” Worldwide IBM Alliance Partner for Maximo and related products. This alliance helps clients identify and enter new markets, increase revenues in existing markets, and improve operational performance.
With a diverse technical and business skillset that encompasses best practices from various industries (Water, Oil and Gas, Chemical, Utilities, Petro-chemical and Manufacturing), Wipro offers a range of services to maximize companies’ ROI on their assets.
Extensive Domain Expertise
During the past 16 years, Wipro has leveraged its domain expertise to deliver more than 40 successful IBM Maximo programs and won many awards, including the Watson IOT Excellence Award Worldwide in 2019. Wipro has implemented/supported IBM Maximo across public and private sectors, with best-in-class IBM Maximo consultants managing many projects across the globe, focusing on everything from automation through delivery.