Wipro’s Aftermarket Connected Commerce solution provides an integrated brand experience across the customer lifecycle – from target to retention. The solution facilitates self-service of orders, returns, claims, reservations, and pre-booking. The solution comprises of microservices and application programming interfaces to integrate partner services.
Wipro’s Aftermarket Connected Commerce solution creates an integrated brand experience across the customer lifecycle, increasing brand loyalty and aftermarket sales.
- Internet-of-Things based diagnosis of worn parts and insights into potential product failures
- A proactive symptom-to-repair lifecycle, involving dealers, retail stores, and service centers
- Ability to make complex product sales involving customer relationship management (CRM) and configure, price, quote (CPQ) systems
- Increased return on investment by 10-15 percent by addressing revenue leakages through traditional channels
- Reduced cost per order by at least 10 percent through added self-service features and reduced customer sales representative (CSR) calls
- More cohesive B2B and B2C commerce experiences across channels
- Improved customer satisfaction