Since 2007, Wipro’s alliance with Red Hat has been defined by our collective ability to deliver agility, scalability, and innovation. Our combined expertise has helped clients modernize their enterprises’ core “the open-source way.”
As a Premier partner of Red Hat, Wipro runs comprehensive infrastructure-to-apps transformations at scale for clients based on the complete Red Hat product stack. With thousands of dedicated Red Hat experts, Wipro offers end-to-end solutions that offer architecture advisories, strategic consulting, tech implementations, and managed services. We handle projects ranging from IT optimizations and hybrid cloud migrations to cloud-native development, agile integration, and automation.
Leveraging Red Hat products, Wipro empowers clients to begin their business transformation journey utilizing our innovative solutions:
- Wipro’s C3 Modernization (Containerization, Cloud enablement, and Cost optimization) model helps enterprises start their modernization and cloud migration journey in a streamlined and optimized manner. C3 Modernization is powered by Red Hat OpenShift® and is accelerated through Wipro’s Digital Modernization platform (DMP) and factory model-based execution for scale.
- Wipro’s Integration Migration Toolkit migrates legacy integration technologies to Red Hat Fuse on Red Hat OpenShift® Container Platform (RHOCP) in a cloud-native, agile, and scalable way.
- Wipro’s Digital Integration as-a-Service (DIaaS), built on RHOCP and Red Hat Fuse, provides services to build any-to-any integrations in a cloud-native way.
- Wipro’s Service Theatre platform leverages Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform to provide autonomous operations, simplified asset management with high-end analytics, and reporting for any software-defined technologies.
- Wipro’s BoundaryLess Enterprise (BLE) helps enterprises drive business outcomes through a holistic app and infrastructure-extensible platform. It provides a digital services supply chain that spans the edge to the cloud across the full stack of enterprise technology. BLE includes the following components:
- Wipro’s BoundaryLess Container Platform, founded on RHOCP and Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management (ACM) for Kubernetes, provides a single pane of glass and a control plane that acts as an abstraction layer. It allows enterprises to secure, connect, and manage enterprise-wide microservices and containers in both on-premises and public clouds.
- Wipro’s BoundaryLess Data Center, enabled by Red Hat OpenStack, delivers an immutable infrastructure on a hybrid IT fabric.
- Wipro’s Smart IT Automation is driven by the Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform to enable infrastructure as code.
- Wipro’s Smart Process Accelerator, utilizing the capabilities of the Red Hat Process Automation Manager, helps enterprises take full advantage of digital process automation.
Wipro is the first Red Hat global systems integrator partner to adopt the Red Hat Ascend enablement program. This program has enabled Wipro employees to expand their tech skills via a series of virtual, self-paced, and formal classes. This multidimensional training allows our teams to gain hands-on experience with the Red Hat platforms and offers opportunities to interact with Red Hat experts. With this investment in our employees, we’re strengthening our partnership with Red Hat as well as our ability to deliver effective solutions to our clients.