Since 2006, Wipro’s alliance with Red Hat has defined a partnership of agility, scale and innovation. Our partnership has helped clients modernize their enterprise core “the open-source way.”
As a Premier partner of Red Hat, Wipro runs complete infrastructure-to-apps engagements at scale for clients on the complete Red Hat product stack. With thousands of dedicated Red Hat practitioners, Wipro offers architecture advisory, consulting, implementation and managed services across disciplines, from IT optimization and hybrid cloud infrastructure to cloud-native development, agile integration and automation.
Leveraging Red Hat products, Wipro empowers clients to re-imagine their business transformation journey in a variety of ways:
- Wipro’s BoundaryLess Enterprise helps enterprises drive business outcomes through a holistic apps and infrastructure extensible platform
- Wipro’s Digital Modernization Platform accelerates cloud-native app development through ModernizR, Application Migration Toolkit and Accelerated Development Toolkit, with a foundation on Red Hat’s OpenShift Container Platform (RHOCP)
- Wipro’s Digital Integration-as-a-Service, powered by RHOCP and JBoss Fuse, provides services to build any-to-any integrations in a cloud-native way
- Smart Operations powered by Red Hat Ansible enables infrastructure as code
- Wipro’s BoundaryLess DataCenter, powered by Red Hat OpenStack, delivers immutable infrastructure on a hybrid IT fabric
- Our BoundaryLess Container Platform, powered by RHOCP, enables multi-cloud container orchestration
- Smart Process Accelerator, powered by Red Hat Process Automation Manager, helps enterprises take full advantage of digital process automation
Retailers are aggressively adopting cloud technologies to keep up with changing customer needs, seasonal demands, and increased competition. As eCommerce entities disrupt the industry, retailers are looking to remain competitive through technology and invest in cloud software platforms. Quarkus is helping Wipro to accelerate retailers’ cloud adoption, gain agility, and reimagine the shopping journey. You can read more here.