Data and system integrations are essential to a digital transformation. By eliminating data silos and connecting applications, enterprises can create more valuable experiences for employees and customers alike.
Strategic partners since 2013, Wipro and Boomi provide comprehensive integration expertise that accelerates companies’ digital transformations across highly distributed systems. Gartner has recognized Boomi as a Leader seven times in its Magic Quadrant for Enterprise iPaaS (integration platform as a service) category. The low-code Boomi AtomSphere Platform enables organizations to deliver integrated experiences by empowering them to become more intelligent, agile, secure, and efficient with a modern IT foundation.
Together, Boomi and Wipro help organizations to drive faster business outcomes through data readiness, pervasive connectivity, and user engagement. Wipro’s Digital Integration as-a-Service (DIaaS) for Boomi leverages the Boomi AtomSphere Platform as the foundation to help enterprises accelerate hybrid integration. It empowers companies to streamline how they manage APIs, events, B2B partners, real-time data monitoring, and interactive dashboards with best-in-class solutions and cloud-native technology.
Wipro’s DIaaS for Boomi provides several benefits for enterprise integration projects:
- Pervasive connectivity: Enables an integration fabric of connectivity across applications, devices, and data repositories both inside the organization and the partner ecosystem.
- Data readiness: Discover enterprise data, catalog it and make it ready for use by other applications and services. Once discovered and cataloged, teams, can then model data entities and identify trusted data sources.
- Accelerated software development: Includes built-in DevOps capabilities and workflow tracking that helps companies simplify and accelerate the application development process.
- Increased operational efficiency: Enables IT, citizen integrators, and others to engage and work from the same toolset, helping organizations work together to achieve business objectives.
- Reduced IT costs: Our shared integration strategies and tools decrease the costs of building, running, and managing integrations, APIs, and other data processes.
Wipro provides comprehensive integration expertise that accelerates companies’ digital transformation across highly distributed systems. Wipro’s dedicated Boomi practice is comprised of a large pool of Boomi practitioners who offer architecture advisory, consulting, implementation, and managed services on the Boomi product stack platform. Our Boomi expertise spans integration skills, API management, B2B/EDI management, workflow automation, master data management, and data capabilities.
For more information about Boomi, visit boomi.com.
- Case study: Cloud Integration platform slashes integration cost by 30%.
- Whitepaper: Modernize Integrations with Boomi and Wipro DIaaS
- Watch on Demand: Enabling Pervasive Integration – A Wipro and Boomi Perspective
- DIaaS for Boomi Flyer