Wipro Digital collaborates with clients to deliver customer-centred digital transformation. We are an innovation-led partner as part of a consulting organisation combining strategy, design and technology to engineer extraordinary experiences for brands, businesses and their customers.
Do you recognise how Digital is disrupting the world of Consulting? Are you as passionate as we are about fusing Digital and Consulting ways of working to create something truly special, delighting and creating value for our global clients? Do you want to work within a fast-paced, dynamic, and global team that is ideating, developing, and taking to market a portfolio of exciting new products and services? If you’ve answered ‘yes’, you will be excited about joining our diverse team of experts in the digital consulting organisation, combining innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster. You will also be motivated to simplify our clients’ transformation journey through our approach, at the intersection of strategy, design, and execution… where transformation really happens!
What you’ll do as a Full Stack Developer (Backend and .NET) in the consulting organisation:
- Solve a variety of business problems through the design and development of fully functional application components, features, and services
- Work with business stakeholders to define and refine requirements, whilst ensuring technical solutions meet business needs within the time constraint
- Utilise front-end skills and experience to design and develop functional and intuitive user interfaces
- Develop and deliver consistently high-quality, low-defect, maintainable, and robust code as part of a Scrum team
- Ensure quality through adherence to technical best practices, including mentorship, feedback and pair programming
- Be part of a strong, creative, and Agile team, designing, building and testing new products, services, and infrastructure, and operating within the consulting organisation
- Grow your understanding of new technologies in the digital space such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Blockchain
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer (Backend and .NET) who is passionate about planning, deploying and supporting enterprise grade implementations delivered as part of our consulting organisation. We look for these qualifications:
- Overall 6+ years of experience including at least 3 years in analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of enterprise level applications
- Good experience in front and back end development
- Development with .Net, C#, .Net Core, REST API, and Micro-services
- Deep knowledge of open source frameworks
- Integrations with enterprise applications
- Hands-on experience with cloud platforms (in particular Azure), including Azure cloud IaaS-, PaaS- and SaaS-based products
- Working knowledge of Azure DevOps configuration
- Experience working with Identify and Access Management tools, Active Directory, Azure AD, ADFS, WS-Fed, SAML, JWT, OAuth, etc.
- In-depth understanding of the MS SQL (knowledge of SSIS and SSRS strongly desired)
- Experience in Unit testing, TDD, and BDD
- Experience in Azure ARM and PowerShell
- Awareness of 3rd party tools for migrations
- Working knowledge of architectural design, web parts development, managing and troubleshooting custom applications
If the above sounds like something you’re currently doing, get in touch with us and let’s have a chat!