Wipro Digital collaborates with clients to deliver customer-centred digital transformation. We are an innovation-led partner as part of a consulting organisation combining strategy, design and technology to engineer extraordinary experiences for brands, businesses and their customers.
Do you recognise how Digital is disrupting the world of Consulting? Are you as passionate as we are about fusing Digital and Consulting ways of working to create something truly special, delighting and creating value for our global clients? Do you want to work within a fast-paced, dynamic, and global team that is ideating, developing, and taking to market a portfolio of exciting new products and services? If you’ve answered ‘yes’, you will be excited about joining our diverse team of experts in the digital consulting organisation, combining innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster. You will also be motivated to simplify our clients’ transformation journey through our approach, at the intersection of strategy, design, and execution… where transformation really happens!
What you’ll do as Engineering Lead/Digital Architect in the consulting organisation:
- Solve a variety of business problems through architecture and design
- Lead engineering team in making decisions for selection of development tools and setup of development standards
- Manage the engineering team in the consulting practice to consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect, maintainable, and robust code
- Ensure quality through adherence to technical best practices, including mentorship, feedback and pair programming
- Drive detail level design and development of fully functional application components, features, and services
- Work with IT and business stakeholders to define development plan and meet the delivery expectations, whilst ensuring technical solutions meet business needs within the time constraint
- Be part of a strong, creative, and Agile team, designing, building and testing new products, services and infrastructure, and operating within the consulting organisation
- Act as an ambassador to new technologies in the digital space such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Blockchain
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an Engineering Lead/Digital Architect passionate about effectively communicating business and technical requirements and driving successful engineering teams as part of our consulting organisation. We look for these qualifications:
- Overall 10+ years of experience including at least 3 years managing engineering teams
- Expertise in analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of enterprise level application development
- Ability to run Scrum and Agile projects, and to assign activities to project work streams
- Hands-on experience in cloud platforms, in particular Azure (experience in AWS is strongly desired)
- Cross-platform technologies based on Microsoft (C#, net), Java (JEE Java 8), Python, etc.
- Development with .Net, C#, .Net Core, REST API and Micro-services & Containerisation
- Development of Java EE applications using Spring MVC / Spring Boot, JPA, RESTful web services, Servlets, etc.
- Proven experience with Azure DevOps and ability to manage several projects, repositories, code branching strategies and CI/CD
- Using and guiding the team with Unit testing, TDD, and BDD
- Selenium Unit and Functional testing
- MCSE, MCSD & Azure AZ-200 to 202, AZ-300 to 302 certifications (strongly desired)
If the above sounds like something you’re currently doing, get in touch with us and let’s have a chat!