Date: Friday, July 3, 2020
Time: 4:00-5:00 PM IST / 6:30 AM – 7:30 AM ET
In recent months, the world has witnessed dramatic disruptions in the travel industry resulting from the COVID-19 outbreak. Travel agencies have been forced to make quick decisions to ensure short-term confidence and longer-term business sustainability. How can these agencies navigate the crisis while preparing for business recovery in the new normal?
Digital transformation is part of the answer. Join us for the webinar “Building a Resilient Future for Travel Agencies – The Blueprint for Digital Transformation” to hear industry, design and technology experts discuss how travel agencies can leverage digital transformation for their benefit both in the current situation and in the future. Topics addressed will include:
- Post Covid-19 revival strategies for travel agencies
- How can automation enable faster response time?
- What are the best practices to establish robust operations?
- How can automation help mitigate risks?
- Jyoti Mayal — President, Travel Agents Association of India (TAAI)
- Sandeep Shastry — Regional Director, South Asia, Sabre Travel Network
- Peyush Agarwal — Managing Director, Designit
- Amit Madhan — President & Group Head IT & eBusiness, Thomas Cook India Limited
- Rajdev Bhattacharya — Global Head Travel & Hospitality Services and Way2Go, Wipro