Date: Thursday, December 3, 2020
Time: 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM EST | 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM CET | 10:00 PM – 11:00 PM IST
The basics of IT monitoring and oversight have been in place for a long time. The challenge is, older systems often break down due to ecosystem changes or a surge in IT-driven business services. Breakdowns require businesses to examine a plethora of metrics and logs, but without a framework to analyze or act on that data, they’re unable to respond or mitigate the ever-increasing complexity of IT landscapes. AIOps can play a pivotal role in rationalizing IT operations in the post-pandemic world, helping enterprises drive best-in-class digital experiences.
Wipro and Dynatrace are hosting a webinar to share how AIOps and the Business Experience Enrichment (BEE) model are helping enterprises to
- Reduce 50% of their total cost with a BetrJ (business event transaction journal) approach
- Reduce MTTR (Mean time to repair) by 30% with quick issue identification
- Predict business events based on IT logs and traces to proactively remediate business problems
During the webinar, leaders from Wipro and Dynatrace will discuss the latest AIOps developments and detail how BEE offers a step-by-step transformation roadmap for enterprises to complete their journey toward an AI-driven operations model. Key takeaways include:
- How to leverage advanced visualization to improve efficiencies in legacy spaces
- Ways to ensure 100% system availability at all times
- Understand the role AI, ML and AIOps play in app performance management, and how they can help companies innovate faster and collaborate more efficiently with less effort
Ravishankar S, General Manager & Global Head, AIOps, Wipro Digital
A zany maverick with 23-years of industry experience, who believes in harnessing the power of technology for orchestrating business results. A hands-on tech savvy business leader who combines business outcomes with technical possibilities.
Wayne Segar, Senior Solutions Leader, Dynatrace
Wayne Sagar has 15+ years of experience in application performance engineering, operational best practices, solution engineering and DevOps/test management. As part of Global Center of Excellence at Dynatrace, Wayne is focused on cloud technologies and dedicated to enabling enterprise customers to become more innovative in their work using Dynatrace’ s Software Intelligence.