While embarking on a digital transformation, a key consideration for most enterprises is to reduce or eliminate any technical debt by modernizing their legacy and applications. According to Data Science Central, “44% of CIOs believe that legacy systems are a major barrier in the growth of the company.”
In this webinar, we will take you through a few real life examples of various challenges faced by organizations in their quest to modernize and we’ll also discuss how our jointly developed solutions overcome them.
This on-demand session showcases how Wipro and Google are guiding their clients’ application migration and modernization initiatives to achieve successful digital transformations.
- The balancing act of clearing technical debt
- What Google thinks of data center transformations
- Modernizing Microsoft Estate’s on Google Cloud
- The Cloud Competence Hub Created by Wipro and Google Cloud for METRO Digital
- Case studies:
- A large bank’s transformation approach
- Wipro’s migration of SAP to Google Cloud
Erwan Menard, Infrastructure and Applications Modernization Solutions Director, Google Cloud
Ramachandran Padmanabhan, Vice President, Cloud Applications and Platforms, Wipro Limited