Accelerate Your Business Technology And Digital Strategy Alignment
Your customers, your products, your business operations, and your competitors are fundamentally digital. Both business leaders and technology innovators must transform to a thoroughly digital business or face becoming digital prey.
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION 2016 brings these groups together to help you collaborate and successfully transform your organization.
Today’s successful digital business requires an effective partnership between technology and digital business leaders. DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION 2016 is designed for both.
Today, many organizations are in the midst of this critical pivot — deploying new tools and systems to align with opportunities created by digital technologies and to meet the demands of digitally empowered customers. Faced with this unfamiliar complexity, the pursuit of digital transformation can stall and fail.
Join Our Session: From Perfect to Fast
Your customers are adopting new product experiences more rapidly than ever before — what Forrester calls “hyperadoption.” These hyper demanding customers require immediate satisfaction, relentless innovation, and rapid iteration. How do you pivot your teams, processes, and culture from a preference for bulletproof solutions to a bias for action — and a tolerance for occasional failure?
- 8:45 AM – 10:15 AM on Wednesday, May 11, 2016 in Orlando, FL
- Richard Marks, US Country Head, General Manager, Wipro Digital
- Jeffrey S. Hammond, VP, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
- Steven Peltzman, Chief Business Technology Officer, Forrester Research
- Paul Walsh, Former Global CIO, Dell; Founder & CEO, Omniscient Technology Group, Inc.
- Raman Sapra, Vice President & Global Head, Dell Digital Business Services
- Maria Latushkin, Chief Technology Officer, One Kings Lane
- Kelly Garcia, Vice President, eCommerce Development, Domino’s Pizza