When: 25th June
Where: Munich, Germany
Zinnov in partnership with Wipro, is hosting a thought leadership conference on Driving IoT innovations: Delivering the connected experience. Senior executives from global companies will get together to learn, share and debate on how the Internet of Things (IoT) will impact the future.
Gain deep insights from some of the leading innovators in the industry
- Leading management consulting firms on IoT innovations from emerging locations and its impact on the industry
- Telecom giant on the 5G M2M communications
- Global engineering giant on the next revolution – Industry 4.0
- European OEM’s perspective on the connected car opportunity
- European IoT company on the future in home automation
- Global service company on the impact of data driven engineering to new business models
Keynote Speech (3:05 PM – 3:30 PM): Data Driven Product Engineering – The 7 Trillion GB Gold Mine
SVP & Global Head,
Product Engineering Services, Wipro
Our digital universe is rapidly expanding. By 2020, we could have as much as 40 Trillion GB of data (or 5,200 GB for every person).
- How will data power businesses in the future?
- How can retailers use data driven engineering to take product personalization to a whole new level?
- What product data insights can help OEMs redefine their operations and service support?
- Can predictive modeling usher in a new wave of innovation?
- In what ways can enterprises generate new revenue opportunities with their massive data pool?
By drawing on Wipro’s extensive experience in Engineering, Anita will share a fresh perspective on how to capitalize on this golden 40 Trillion GB opportunity.
“Being a true digital-led business is more than simply having technology in place. Using data to engineer the right insights for the right business objective is the way forward”
This is one keynote you absolutely do not want to miss.
Keynote Panel Discussion (3:30 PM – 4:25 PM): Leveraging globalization to drive connected products
Automotive Engineering, Wipro
Smart, connected products offer radically new opportunities to build capabilities that transcend the limitations of traditional products. This changing landscape is forcing companies to go back to the drawing board and take a fresh look at everything they do.
- How can value be best created using smart products?
- What can companies do with the massive amounts of generated data?
- How will relationships with traditional business partners be redefined?
- In this new smart age, what are the competitive advantages and threats to watch out for?
Catch John share his deep insights on connected products at Zinnov Confluence 2015.