25th January, 2022
1 pm – 2 pm ET
Registration link: CIO Virtual Roundtable hosted by Wipro on 1/25
Join CIO.com, digital experience leaders from Wipro and Pega, and senior business and technology executives from around the country for a virtual roundtable on emerging strategies to fix disjointed brand experience across multichannel customer journeys.
According to IDC, consumer-facing organizations face a complex challenge: customers expect them to know their unique needs and serve them seamlessly across multiple touchpoints and channels. Few organizations can afford to engage through a single channel, yet as channels grow, the customer journeys get more fragmented.
Getting the balance and structure right is critical. Research from Gartner shows organizations that deliver frictionless omnichannel experiences drive digital commerce revenues while elevating customer satisfaction and improving brand loyalty.
The expert panel will discuss:
- The role and importance of omnichannel strategies in creating competitive differentiation while improving financial performance
- The foundation that ensures every consumer touchpoint can create a delightful experience of an individual customer interaction with a brand
- Maximizing already-existing investments in people, process and technologies for delivering that experience
- Technology architectures and frameworks that will support effective omnichannel strategies over the months and years to come
- The role of data in delivering delightful experiences
Chandra Surbhat, VP & Global Head – DX, Wipro
Jeff Nicholson, VP & Global Head – CRM, Pegasystems
Sanjeev Dubey, Global Head – Pega & RPA, Wipro
Register for the roundtable here : CIO Virtual Roundtable hosted by Wipro on 1/25
We hope to see you there!