A leading American multinational energy corporation headquartered in California is active in more than 180 countries and operates in the oil, natural gas, and geothermal energy sectors through hydrocarbon exploration and production; refining, marketing and transport; chemicals manufacturing and sales; and power generation.
- Transform the business through end-to-end digitization of not only the commerce platform, but also for finance and distribution with an automation team guiding customers to maintain consistency in supply channels.
- Replace a 15-year-old legacy commerce system used by customer service representatives and delivery agents that requires manual generation of delivery receipts.
- Build a single, holistic view of orders, invoices, and communication history coupled with the capability to process invoices quickly and efficiently into the new automated e-commerce system.
- Designed and developed a commerce portal enabling:
- Product and price comparisons
- Speedy invoicing
- Third-party suppliers onboarding
- Cross-selling and upselling to the end user
- Personalized and relevant insights to each user for efficient on boarding and invoicing.
- Product insights to facilitate effective inventory management that help extend the service life of machine components and reduce oil changes, extend maintenance intervals and reduce equipment failures and unscheduled shutdowns.
- Reduced processing time of invoices.