Leading global technology company known for its postage meters and other mailing equipment and services recently expanded into global e-commerce, software, and other technologies, serving more than one million customers in about 100 countries.
- Reinvent the client’s traditional business model for which it required a next-generation, global digital channel platform with go-to-market strategies in 30 countries.
- Navigate complex and diverse business rules spanning multiple geographies to establish the client’s footprint in new markets.
- Offer innovative products and services targeting new customers while catering to the existing loyal customer base that was reluctant to adopt the digital experiences and technologies.
- Designed and developed a scalable, multi-tenanted digital self-service portal.
- Expanded the digital self-service portal across 20 countries, enriching it with a wide range of features in marketing, e-commerce, and services.
- Established an end-to-end, automated DevOps process connecting tools, people and processes by building frameworks and recommending accelerators.
- Transformed self-service portal into a single-point, unified application, showcasing different offerings based on client persona, with a high degree of personalization and segmentation.
- Provided superior customer experience through the self-service portal, leading to a 150 percent year-over-year increase in registrations, and 53 percent year-over-year increase in logins.
- Enabled Cyber Monday event to fetch 6.4K orders that was five times that of an average day.
- Deployed personalized cross-sell and upsell features, best-in-class marketing techniques, and in-house APIs, resulting in a significant increase in revenue.
- Increased online leasing and rental segments of hardware and software transactions by 60 percent.