A leading American multinational corporation and one of the world’s largest oil field service companies with hundreds of subsidiaries, affiliates, branches, brands, and divisions in 70 countries with 55,000+ employees.
- Modernize the existing legacy content management system (CMS) to achieve high performance.
- Significantly reduce legacy cycle time of requiring about three months to launch new campaigns while scaling personalization and relevancy to deliver an all-around great user experience.
- Put in place capabilities to manage digital assets and budget challenges with the goal of migrating to a new system.
- Provided application support and maintenance to the existing CMS, achieving improved efficiency.
- Analyzed and documented the legacy CMS for all customizations and customer service.
- Migrated current CMS to a unified digital marketing platform, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), and provided application support and maintenance to the new AEM platform.
- Enabled the business to publish content 40 percent faster and reduced total cost of ownership by about 15 percent.
- Completed migration with zero implementation and migration cost.
- Provided a highly resilient and secure system with 99.9 percent uptime.
- Enabled 97-98 percent automated content migration, 40-50 percent reduction in content validation effort and 20 percent scalability growth.