Leading Consumer Product company, established in 1899 with more than 37000 employees is one of the oldest consumer packaged goods company, producing and distributing a diverse portfolio of beverages that has grown into a multinational corporation throughout US, Europe and Asia.
- Implement a B2B sales transformation for its B2B partners and end consumers to move away from a manual process with a high cost of customer service support.
- Increase focus on customer relationship management and business growth through upselling.
- Create a self–service portal to enable efficient ordering and improve customer service. End consumers can book and track orders with minimal customer service representative (CSR) intervention.
- Built on the Wipro Digital Experience Platform, Wipro successfully created an integrated commerce platform that enabled easy order placement wrapped within an enhanced customer experience.
- Created foundation to transform B2B channel experience through Wipro Digital Experience Platform, addressing both sales and marketing functions.
- “As-a-service” model, Wipro Digital Experience Platform redefined the customer experience for product discovery, decision making, order placement, and made it easier for customers to monitor the availability, live tracking and shipment of product.
- Wipro Digital Experience Platform operated on open technology systems to provide a seamless and flexible path to implementing changes in the future.
- With Wipro owning the order portal, CSRs will focus on providing value added services to customers and drive growth for end-to-end managed services model.
- Sets in motion a roadmap for a completely digitized front office beyond an order-placement portal with continuously improving customer experiences through additional self-service capabilities.
- 50 percent reduction in CSR’s time spent on order management tasks.